Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Mission

Hello!

#1
My name is Cyara Tiffany Phillips!
I am so excited for you to be reading my 1st BLOG ever :) WELCOME friends...
I want to first explain why I create this Blog and what you can expect. My mission is to help and explore 3 very interesting topics I deal with constantly: Spirituality, Mentality, and Physicality. "Is God happy with me?" "Am I crazy, or rational!" "Do I look good in this?" etc. I know I am not the only girl in the world who cares about these issues (+ many more) , and I interact with females who I know need to vent and hear the TRUTH from a reliable source. I am one.... So please stop by or send someone to this site if they need to vent or need advice.

SB: Respect and Honesty R A must, but being PC isn't always needed here... Just a pure heart.

Peace Queens,
CTP

No comments:

Post a Comment